Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian

This is happening in America NOW. Right now, August 11, 2009. If this girl is sent back to her family, she will be killed. Period. Another Islamic "honor" killing. This is Islam at it's purest and most horrific. Honor killings of women and girls goes on every day throughout the Muslim world, and now it is happening here. This is not the first attempt at honor killing America, but it is the first time the intended victim has escaped the clutches of her family and the Muslim community.

Go to the link below at Atlas Shrugs and read the entire item. Look at the video. Understand the evil that is Islam.


FROM ATLASSHRUGS:

Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Ohio girl ran away to Orlando because she said her family threatened to kill her for converting to Christianity. Rifqa Bary, 17, said she was threatened by her family because she converted from Islam to Christianity.

"What did your father say to you?" WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen asked.
"He said he would kill me!" replied Bary.


They have to kill me. My blood is now halal which means because I am now a Christian, I am from a Muslim background, it is an honor, if they love god more than me, they have to do this."

This is not just some threat. This is reality. This is truth. This is reality.

This is too break the heart. The status hearing is set for next friday. Something must be done. You can hear the cries of Amina and sarah, Aqsa, Rand ............. all of those girls, you can hear them in her voice.

I beg you to help this child. This girl is in real trouble. The court does not understand. They will buy into the Muslim lies. Apostasy is death in Islam. If this girl is sent back to her family, they will ship her off to Sri Lanka and we will never hear from her again.


PLEASE HELP SAVE THIS TEENAGE GIRL: "They have to kill me. My blood is now halal which means because I am now a Christian, I am from a Muslim background, it is an honor. If they [my family] love god more than me, they have to kill me"

READ IT ALL, AND ACT IF YOU CAN. At least pass it on to friends and raise awareness of this atrocity unfolding here in America.