Sunday, June 8, 2014

'I am killing my wife right now,'

Still not sure why we need to cut off the Islamic invasin of the West?  Read on...

FROM HURRIYETDAILYNEWS.COM:

Saturday,June 7 2014, Your time is 17:52:07
'I am killing my wife right now,' man reports to police operator

V.T., 29, killed his wife reportedly by electrocuting her head while she was sleeping in their home on Jan. 25.

V.T., 29, killed his wife reportedly by electrocuting her head while she was sleeping in their home on Jan. 25.
A man in the southeastern province of Diyarbak?r called police to inform them that he was murdering his wife, just a day after she gave birth to her second daughter, according to exchanges from a court hearing into the case on June 4.

V.T., 29, killed his wife reportedly by electrocuting her head while she was sleeping in their home on Jan. 25. M.T., 33, gave birth to her second daughter on Jan. 24 and was discharged from hospital a day later. Asleep due to fatigue, M.T. was killed by her husband, who allegedly used an electricity cable and gloves to protect himself from the voltage, daily Radikal reported.

“I killed someone, I am giving you the address,” V.T. told police, according to the records.

“Whom did you kill?” asked a police officer on the phone.

“I am killing my wife right now,” said V.T.

“Did you kill her or are you killing her?” the operator asked.

“I swear that she has not died yet, but I am killing her if it is halal [permissible by Islam] for me to kill her,” said V.T.

Article continues HERE.